NASA accused of killer asteroid COVER UP after saying huge space rock NO longer a threat

The following excerpt is from an article that originally appeared on Daily Express

The space rock in question is a mile and a half long object known as 2002 NT7, which was first discovered 15 years ago.

And the US space agency previously said there was a chance of the asteroid impacting the Earth in February 2019, but then withdrew its official announcement.

The earlier announcement said there was a “low probability of impact in 2019”.

It was said that there was a slim chance of 2002 NT7 hitting the planet on February 1 2002 with the force of 30 million nuclear bombs.

Calculations were so specific scientists even gave the asteroid a time of arrival, 11.47am.

NASA retracted the statement just four days later, saying it had “re-evaluated the asteroid and it was no longer a danger.”

Getty

NASA maintains the asteroid is no longer a threat but conspiracy theorists are no longer convinced. Sightings of the disastrous Nibiru cataclysm Fri, November 10, 2017 The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object

NASA

1 of 10

Click here to Read this Entire Story on Daily Express


This post was originally published on this site
Comments are closed.

Copyright 2010-2013 Patriot Powered News