Prescription meds are a way that the Big Brother state can maintain control over your medical supplies and monitor you as an individual.
In mid-January, an article came out entitled “Feds force Doctors and Pharmacists to Spy on 60% of Americans,” and deals with the PMP, the Prescription Monitoring Program, and 48 states have adopted it. The federal government keeps track of all your sensitive information (birth date, address, etc., and demographics on you) in the “interests of combating drug abuse.”
That reason is nothing more than a front to be able to monitor you and using the prescriptions as a “back door.” It is the usual government mantra: “For the good of the whole,” “for the public safety,” ad infinitum ad nauseam. The problem is that they utilize these existent programs to justify more and more control measures that eventually encompass everything you do. A case in point is the hormone androstenedione. This is a precursor hormone to testosterone, and the last “gate” before reaching testosterone on the metabolic pathway.
In 1997, it was a completely legal and obtainable as a supplement. The East German Olympic athletes had a lot of success with it boosting testosterone (thus performance). Later it was banned by the Olympic committee, and then the torch was taken up by the American sports agencies, then the FDA, and so on. Now you cannot obtain it. In many countries (especially in Europe) you cannot even have amino acids without a prescription. In the last eight years, this country has followed suit in a lot of the practices of Europe.
How to ‘Opt-Out’ of Prescription Monitoring
- Stock up on as many nutritional supplements as you can, in the form of herbs, tinctures, and naturopathic aids such as vitamins and anything you can use
- Obtain as many long-shelf-life antibiotics for your fish and pets for as long as you can
- Learn how to replace medicines that may not be readily available by supplementing with herbal foods and natural food aids (you can’t call any of them “medicine,” by the way)
- Get yourself in shape (yes, this is why JJ writes so many articles dealing with physical training and conditioning), as this will prevent you from being ill and/or visiting with these Doctors…. Dr. Doolittle, or Dr. Do-Nothing. YOU ARE YOUR OWN BEST HEALTH CARE PROVIDER THROUGH PREVENTATIVE MEANS
- By following these instructions, it’ll keep you out from under the magnifying glass of feds or anyone else “lingering” from the Dark Ages of Obama’s reign.
- Practice OPSEC (Operational Security): don’t be a “Chatty Kathy” doll, to paraphrase Steve Martin…tell those worth telling, and only so they can emulate your actions…not to be the center of attention. Don’t let anyone know what you have or what you’re doing!